Our clients usually have their own standard services agreement. However, please find below a link to our standards Terms & Conditions and our standard policies with regards to invoicing, pass-through costs, etc as this will provide you with an indication of our expectations. We have deliberately limited our T’s & C’s to those we consider to be essential and equitable for working with you and we would therefore not usually expect our contracts to deviate from the principles within those T’s & C’s. In particular, we believe it is only fair to receive some recompense for travelling in the conduct of our client work where such travel prevents us from doing productive work. Similarly, it is important that where long-haul air travel is required, we arrive at our client suitably refreshed and energised to work productively for you and our travel policy reflects this.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
GDPR CountdownThe Big DayMay 25th, 2018The big day is here.
- Launch of our new Training Programme rammell-consulting.co.uk/2018/05/15/web… 1 month ago
- Great work! twitter.com/openactiveio/s… 1 month ago
- RT @paulakeogh: Looking forward to a great @TheHSRAA conference in sunny Brighton today. @daniel_hickmore will be speaking later in the Di… 1 month ago
- RT @TheHSRAA: Annual General Meeting. facebook.com/thehsraa/video… 1 month ago
- A packed audience in Brighton for the archiving & records management conference from #hsraa2018 https://t.co/MdHJ9qHc4T 1 month ago