Our clients usually have their own standard services agreement. However, please find below a link to our standards Terms & Conditions and our standard policies with regards to invoicing, pass-through costs, etc as this will provide you with an indication of our expectations. We have deliberately limited our T’s & C’s to those we consider to be essential and equitable for working with you and we would therefore not usually expect our contracts to deviate from the principles within those T’s & C’s. In particular, we believe it is only fair to receive some recompense for travelling in the conduct of our client work where such travel prevents us from doing productive work. Similarly, it is important that where long-haul air travel is required, we arrive at our client suitably refreshed and energised to work productively for you and our travel policy reflects this.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
GDPR CountdownGDPRMay 25th, 2018Were you ready? Need help? Give me a call!
- Vittoria Sporacio talks about the good, the bad and the ugly of TMF inspections #phlexglobaltmfworldforum https://t.co/r0vs9gRqVQ 1 week ago
- At #MHRAGCP18 symposium. Making sure @TheHSRAA GCP Archivist training programme is current. https://t.co/9KeJaxP8tN 2 weeks ago
- Regarding CSV, there is an expectation from MHRA that the IT vendor supports (& drives?) user testing by the client… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- GCP according to Wenger!! #MHRAGCP18 https://t.co/873ANL7ZgB 2 weeks ago
- Think carefully about the timelines you propose in CAPAs. Make sure they're realistic and achievable #MHRAGCP18 https://t.co/HZ7li86ZEB 2 weeks ago