Our clients usually have their own standard services agreement. However, please find below a link to our standards Terms & Conditions and our standard policies with regards to invoicing, pass-through costs, etc as this will provide you with an indication of our expectations. We have deliberately limited our T’s & C’s to those we consider to be essential and equitable for working with you and we would therefore not usually expect our contracts to deviate from the principles within those T’s & C’s. In particular, we believe it is only fair to receive some recompense for travelling in the conduct of our client work where such travel prevents us from doing productive work. Similarly, it is important that where long-haul air travel is required, we arrive at our client suitably refreshed and energised to work productively for you and our travel policy reflects this.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
CountdownTMF Ref Model 10th BirthdayJune 4th, 202017 months to go.
- FDA release final Q&A document on data integrity for cGMP. Seems fairly consistent with other guidance issued recen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I think this might sell out quickly. Book early to get a 25% discount and one of the few remaining rooms at the fiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Are we ready to utilise #AI for TMF management to its full potential? Join me and fellow experts at @DrugInfoAssn’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I'm chairing a great session at the forthcoming DIA Electronic Document Management conference on document flows and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- TMF. ISF. What’s the difference – Part 2 rammell-consulting.co.uk/2018/11/12/tmf… https://t.co/f9rYVfWhrH 1 month ago