Our clients usually have their own standard services agreement. However, please find below a link to our standards Terms & Conditions and our standard policies with regards to invoicing, pass-through costs, etc as this will provide you with an indication of our expectations. We have deliberately limited our T’s & C’s to those we consider to be essential and equitable for working with you and we would therefore not usually expect our contracts to deviate from the principles within those T’s & C’s. In particular, we believe it is only fair to receive some recompense for travelling in the conduct of our client work where such travel prevents us from doing productive work. Similarly, it is important that where long-haul air travel is required, we arrive at our client suitably refreshed and energised to work productively for you and our travel policy reflects this.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
- Only 2% of audience have a vendor milestone payment linked to quality/completeness of EDMS. Wow! So few! #exltmflondon 6 days ago
- "Start eTMF project with definition of governance" (J Toth). Absolutely!! #exltmflondon 6 days ago
- RT @coolhandbrian: WorkshopA Select failure points over the course of lifecycle of particular doc 1 of 2 #exltmflondon https://t.co/KbexCwY… 6 days ago
- Regulators need to differentiate between audit trail and transaction log (system use). They are 2 distinct entities #exltmflondon 6 days ago
- Some great GDPR resources here.... twitter.com/ICOnews/status… 3 weeks ago