Our clients usually have their own standard services agreement. However, please find below a link to our standards Terms & Conditions and our standard policies with regards to invoicing, pass-through costs, etc as this will provide you with an indication of our expectations. We have deliberately limited our T’s & C’s to those we consider to be essential and equitable for working with you and we would therefore not usually expect our contracts to deviate from the principles within those T’s & C’s. In particular, we believe it is only fair to receive some recompense for travelling in the conduct of our client work where such travel prevents us from doing productive work. Similarly, it is important that where long-haul air travel is required, we arrive at our client suitably refreshed and energised to work productively for you and our travel policy reflects this.
TMF TrainingPlease contact us if you need training on TMF and related topics. We offer standard training courses and bespoke courses, as well as partnering with various other organisations to offer a wide range of options.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
- MHRA Draft Guidance on GxP Data Integrity….. a Few Thoughts rammell-consulting.co.uk/2016/12/14/mhr… 3 months ago
- ICH GCP Guidelines (E6) Addendum Now Available rammell-consulting.co.uk/2016/12/01/ich… 3 months ago
- Pleased to have been asked to contribute to Phlexglobals User Group Meeting in Feb. Q&A sessions are great!! twitter.com/Phlexglobal/st… 4 months ago
- Shortly to board yet anothet jam-packed flight from LHR to BSL. Wonder how many passengers live closer to BHX? @bhx_official 4 months ago
- Unbelievable queues @HeathrowAirport T5 today before you even get to security https://t.co/yMS7ssnBlE 4 months ago