Our clients usually have their own standard services agreement. However, please find below a link to our standards Terms & Conditions and our standard policies with regards to invoicing, pass-through costs, etc as this will provide you with an indication of our expectations. We have deliberately limited our T’s & C’s to those we consider to be essential and equitable for working with you and we would therefore not usually expect our contracts to deviate from the principles within those T’s & C’s. In particular, we believe it is only fair to receive some recompense for travelling in the conduct of our client work where such travel prevents us from doing productive work. Similarly, it is important that where long-haul air travel is required, we arrive at our client suitably refreshed and energised to work productively for you and our travel policy reflects this.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
- MHRA Publishes Latest GCP Inspection Findings rammell-consulting.co.uk/2017/07/21/mhr… 3 weeks ago
- Interested in data integrity and document management? You will be hearing a lot about blockchain over the next few y… lnkd.in/dR8cvdp 1 month ago
- Draft agenda now available for 'Trial Master Files & Inspection Readiness' conference, 25-28 Sept 2017, Amsterdam trialmasterfile.iqpc.co.uk 2 months ago
- What’s in a name? rammell-consulting.co.uk/2017/05/16/wha… 3 months ago
- RT @ActNowTraining: Glad to be speaking on #GDPR today at the Scientific Archivists Group 2017 Conference sagroup.eventhq.co.uk/sag-2017-confe… 3 months ago