Our clients usually have their own standard services agreement. However, please find below a link to our standards Terms & Conditions and our standard policies with regards to invoicing, pass-through costs, etc as this will provide you with an indication of our expectations. We have deliberately limited our T’s & C’s to those we consider to be essential and equitable for working with you and we would therefore not usually expect our contracts to deviate from the principles within those T’s & C’s. In particular, we believe it is only fair to receive some recompense for travelling in the conduct of our client work where such travel prevents us from doing productive work. Similarly, it is important that where long-haul air travel is required, we arrive at our client suitably refreshed and energised to work productively for you and our travel policy reflects this.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
- The HSRAA launches new website today: the-hsraa.org. Please be gentle with us if you find a glitch! 1 week ago
- MHRA seems to be promoting 1 commercial company here. Appropriate? gov.uk/government/new… 1 month ago
- eTMF Exchange Mechanism Standard Moves Ever Closer tmfrefmodel.com/2017/11/22/etm… via @TMFRefModel 1 month ago
- Not convinced all issues related to long-term retention of multimedia data have been addressed in this guidance, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Useful information re: GDPR @SciArchivists twitter.com/ICOnews/status… 2 months ago