In a nutshell, we are here to make your business more effective. We are a management consultancy company but our specialism is in the areas of records management, document management and information management. We make an impact on your business by improving the way you create, manage, use, retain and destroy records and information. Why do we have such a narrow focus? Because for the business sectors that we specialise in – pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and healthcare – creating and managing records is the life-blood of the business. We pride ourselves on the level of expertise we have in this area! Having worked in the industry for 30 years, our experience shows clearly that most inefficiencies and non-compliance issues are centred around information and records management. We offer help through a range of consultancy and training services, including:
- Process Change Management;
- Quality Management;
- Preparation for Due Diligence, including litigation, e-Discovery, M&A preparation;
- Preparation for GCP, GLP or GMP Regulatory Inspections e.g. MHRA, FDA, EMA, PMDA
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning;
- Development of Fileplans and Filing/Classification Schemes;
- Managing Electronic Records (e.g. eTMFs), including E-mail;
- Implementation Planning for Document Management Solutions;
- Advice on Off-site Storage, including Vendor Audits;
- Records Management Compliance Audits;
- Development of Retention Schedules and Retention Policies;Legal & Regulatory Advice regarding Record-Keeping;Best Practice for Record-Keeping
Please browse through our web pages for details of these and other services. We cannot put everything on our website, so if you are not sure whether we can meet your need, just give us a call. No obligation. No pressure.
If you like the content of our site and want to be added to our mailing list, please click on the link below. We won’t bombard your Inbox with mailshots. You’ll receive at the most around a dozen emails across the year containing useful information, news of conferences (including discounts!) and industry or regulatory updates.