Is it acceptable for your organisation to compare every page of the copy with the original to verify that every page is an exact copy of the original, and to collect a dated signature as evidence that this check has been made, retaining the dated signature for as long as the copied document is retained?
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
CountdownTMF Ref Model 10th BirthdayJune 4th, 202016 months to go.
- Struggling to understand the requirements for 'certified copies'? Everyone loves a Christmas present..... here's mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- EMA Publishes TMF Guidance rammell-consulting.co.uk/2018/12/18/ema… 1 month ago
- FDA release final Q&A document on data integrity for cGMP. Seems fairly consistent with other guidance issued recen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I think this might sell out quickly. Book early to get a 25% discount and one of the few remaining rooms at the fiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Are we ready to utilise #AI for TMF management to its full potential? Join me and fellow experts at @DrugInfoAssn’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago