This is just a quick notification that as a result of restructuring of the DIA (Drug Information Association) website, the link to the EDM Corner has now changed. The EDM Corner contains links to Trial Master File Reference Model and also to the draft Framework for the Destruction of Paper. If you have not already done so, please update your browser bookmarks with this link.
TMF TrainingPlease contact us if you need training on TMF and related topics. We offer standard training courses and bespoke courses, as well as partnering with various other organisations to offer a wide range of options.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
- What’s in a name? rammell-consulting.co.uk/2017/05/16/wha… 1 week ago
- RT @ActNowTraining: Glad to be speaking on #GDPR today at the Scientific Archivists Group 2017 Conference sagroup.eventhq.co.uk/sag-2017-confe… 2 weeks ago
- HP monitor dies after 4 yrs. I expected more. My 13yr LG screen still works. But only VGA & 800x600 :-) 1 month ago
- EMA Publishes New TMF Guideline for Consultation rammell-consulting.co.uk/2017/04/14/ema… 1 month ago
- MHRA Draft Guidance on GxP Data Integrity….. a Few Thoughts rammell-consulting.co.uk/2016/12/14/mhr… 5 months ago