This is just a quick notification that as a result of restructuring of the DIA (Drug Information Association) website, the link to the EDM Corner has now changed. The EDM Corner contains links to Trial Master File Reference Model and also to the draft Framework for the Destruction of Paper. If you have not already done so, please update your browser bookmarks with this link.
- Follow Rammell Consulting Limited on WordPress.com
GDPR CountdownGDPRMay 25th, 2018Were you ready? Need help? Give me a call!
- I think this might sell out quickly. Book early to get a 25% discount and one of the few remaining rooms at the fiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Are we ready to utilise #AI for TMF management to its full potential? Join me and fellow experts at @DrugInfoAssn’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I'm chairing a great session at the forthcoming DIA Electronic Document Management conference on document flows and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- TMF. ISF. What’s the difference – Part 2 rammell-consulting.co.uk/2018/11/12/tmf… https://t.co/f9rYVfWhrH 4 weeks ago
- TMF. ISF. What’s the difference? rammell-consulting.co.uk/2018/11/09/tmf… 1 month ago